The Bridge Middle School presents:
THE RAPID RESPONSE PROGRAM
To make a referral please complete the Request for Service and Support Form
In response to school disruptions due to COVID-19, The Bridge Middle School is temporarily serving as a free “Rapid Response Program" for NOLA-PS schools with 7th and 8th grade students. The Bridge is able to support students who are profoundly struggling during virtual learning and restricted capacity school models. These services are to support, not replace, virtual learning services offered by schools across the city. The purpose of this initiative is to connect students with the support needed to successfully complete the semester with their home school.
Specific services include:
- Assistance locating a student who you have not been able to locate or contact.
- Assistance with a student who is not regularly attending virtual classes for a known or unknown reason.
- In-home support for a student struggling to complete virtual lessons.
- In-home or virtual special education instruction or counseling minutes.
- Social work services (basic needs, family services, etc.).
- In-home or virtual counseling/therapeutic services.
- ELL services.
For more information
To request assistance for a student, please complete the Request for Service and Support Form
Select this link
to learn about the Bridge Middle School
We held a virtual Information Session at Wednesday, August 19th at 11:00am.
The presentation slides are available to view here
. To view the recorded information session, select here
* For more information please contact:
Trisha Botello, LPC, Co-Principal Mindy McConnell, Co-Principal
(504) 645-2667 (504) 931-7929