We know that graduation is not the end of the journey. The NET Next Steps program works with NET Seniors and NET Alumni as they face life after high school.
Building Relationships and Maintaining Contact
- Students meet one on one with Next Steps coaches during their last 12 months at The NET. Together they develop a "Next Steps" Plan to guide their path to employment and higher education
- Alumni may meet one on one with Next Steps coaches at any time after they graduate for guidance and support with employment and continued education
Providing Information and Exposure
- Students and alumni have 24 hour access to the up to date resources on the Next Steps website
- Next Steps coaches arrange speakers, excursions, and other opportunities for students to learn about education and career options
Providing Guidance and Support
- Next Steps coaches support students complete college applications, FAFSA and grant applications and support students to find and interview for positions.