As of 1/5/2021, NOLA-PS has dictated that schools must be virtual until at least 1/21/2021.
- The Bridge = will remain in-person as it is a specialized program
- The NET:Central City, The NET:Gentilly, and NOAH = will start all classes virtually **Each student has an individual schedule, check your email for what time and where to log on**
If you interested in being in Virtual School for Quarter 3 (in order words, remaining virtual even after 1/21/2021), review below.
During this uncertain time, EQA is committed to providing instruction, support, and resources to all our students. Our goals are to:
1. Maintain staff and student health
2. Maintain student academic progress toward promotion and graduation
3. Maintain support for students’ mental and emotional health, and basic needs
How we will stay safe:
- Families are also encouraged to utilize the City’s COVID-19 Meal Assistance Program. Families may be eligible to receive lunch and dinner meals delivered to their homes from local restaurants. Interested participants can register online at: nola311.org/MealAssist or by calling 3-1-1 (or 504-658-2299).
For tech support, text THENET to 72345