Why build a career at EQA Schools?
Advance justice: be a part of ensuring that there are equitable opportunities for every young person in New Orleans so that, regardless of their challenges, they can leverage their unique brilliance for a great life.
Realize your vision: have the time and space to give students the individual attention they deserve and the tailored supports they need to thrive.
Work with like-minded colleagues: join a talented and aligned staff dedicated to the mission of supporting the city’s brightest and most vulnerable young people in an innovative, individualized, restorative and rigorous environment.
Develop your skillfulness and build your career: work with leaders who understand this work is complex and provide continual coaching and actively support individual’s interests and careers within the organization.
Visit our careers page to learn more about our current openings and apply today!
For more information about working at EQA, check out this video
In accordance with EQA's duty to provide and maintain a healthy workplace, we have in place a COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate to safeguard the health of our employees, students, vendors, visitors, and the community. This policy complies with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the CDC. To prevent the exposure and transmission of COVID-19 in the school and larger community, all current and future EQA Schools employees will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless approved for a medical or religious exemption.
EQA offers comprehensive and competitive benefits to our full-time staff, including but not limited to:
- Heavily subsidized medical insurance provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Fully paid dental, long and short-term disability, as well as life insurance
- Access to vision insurance, Aflac "buffer" policies, as well as tax-saving accounts: FSA and DCFSA
- 6% salary contribution into a 403(b) account
- 10 days of paid time off, in addition to a generous leave schedule throughout the school year (but please note that our programs also run in the summer!)
Partner Program Opportunities
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Click here to learn more about volunteer opportunities at The NET